Interview with Veronika Vošahlíková, Solicitor and Advokát, co-founder of the AAP. This interview consists of answers to questions from the AAP member questionnaire.
1. Where are you located geographically?
Offices of VeVosLegal are located in Prague, however clients of the law firm include English and other international persons.
2. What four areas of law do you focus on?
- Company law
- Property law
- Real estate law
- Civil litigation
3. How did you qualify to provide legal services in both Czech and English law?
- In 2014 I qualified as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- In 2017 I successfully passed the Czech bar exam and became a Czech attorney.
4. What kind of clients do you prefer to work with?
I like to cooperate with all types of clients, I do not have favourites.
5. What is it that you love about practising law?
I like it when I see that my work has helped someone. Law is actually about creative and strategic thinking, even though it may not look like it at first.